Other names: Ampelopsis tricuspidata
|Photo by flora.cyclam at Flickr under a Creative Commons license|
Although not established well in the wild in Michigan, it is a common ornamental used by birds.
Fruit ripening dates: September through October
- Species profile at USDA Plants Database
- University of Wisconsin-Steven Point Robert. W. Freckmann herbarium species profile
- Trees, Shrubs, and Woody Vines of Illinois species profile
- Center for Invasive Species and Ecosystem Health, Invasive.org species profile
- Ohio State University species profile
- University of Connecticut Plant Database species profile
* Listed as invasive in natural areas by the Invasive Plant Atlas of the United States.
(Numbers in photo captions are photo credits, listed in the "Photo Credits" tab at the top of the page)